



Here are some pics from our recent trip to Cedar Point and Soak City in Ohio that we took with my family. Despite Clara getting a goose-egg on her head (from running too fast!), we had an awesome time! Personally, I almost puked a few times (even after the little "tea cup" ride pictured above!). It doesn't seem like too long ago that we were taking Jason's brother Zach there every summer to check out the newest, fastest ride. Boy, have times changed! Anyway, I was surprised at how much there was to do there for the little ones. Clara made it just past the 36" mark so she could go on all the kiddie rides and she LOVED them! At this rate, Carson may make the cut next year....(he's 33 inches and counting..).
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there to play!
Post a Comment