The latest and greatest happenings in our life....or just some random photos that I want to share.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Florida!
We are back from Florida and it was a lot of fun! Mimi and Papa were excited to see her and the weather was perfect - in the 80's and sunny! Here are some pictures from the beach and our day at the West Palm Beach Zoo! Yes - I look like I am going to have this baby any day (I know) but I still have 3 more months!! Her expressions at the zoo are when she was looking at a deer (Daddy liked that) and then at the sea otter (it was doing flips in the water). Her favorite saying now is "Oh my gosh!", which we think is hilarious. On the beach, she couldn't believe the ocean and the big waves!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That picture of Clara staring out at the ocean with her mouth open in awe and wonder really sums up her personality. What an angel! (Of course, I'm not partial in the least!)
1 comment:
That picture of Clara staring out at the ocean with her mouth open in awe and wonder really sums up her personality. What an angel! (Of course, I'm not partial in the least!)
Post a Comment